TWENTYFIFTEEN are focused on achieving the best business outcomes for you through the application of a wide and deep understanding of Government.
TWENTYFIFTEEN are experts in understanding and communicating how Government works, how to influence it and how to access the opportunities it presents in order to address some of the most challenging business issues that you face.
Areas in which we can help your business:
- How, when and why to build long term relationships with key parts of Government and Europe.
- How to be successful in accessing relevant Government Advice and Business Support Schemes.
- Assisting on export and inward investment related issues.
- Deploying Corporate Communications aligned with Government Affairs to deliver business objectives in the UK and Europe.
- Facilitating participation within the Government, Academia and Business triangle, especially in the area of innovation and process improvement.
- Identifying key opportunities to leverage Government relations to raise brand profile, reduce business risk and build the Client’s corporate responsibility and enhance its low carbon and sustainability credentials and reputation.
TWENTYFIFTEEN has a broad focus on the UK’s high technology sectors including AgriTech, Low Carbon Automotive, Energy and Waste, and Sustainable Road Freight and Logistics. These important sectors are impacted by Government at both a national and, importantly, a regional level in terms of the development and deployment of policy, strategy and structural changes. TWENTYFIFTEEN’s regional focus in particular is a key differentiator for its Clients.
In a post Brexit environment TWENTYFIFTEEN appreciates that the competitive advantage based on continuous innovation will be ever more important for UK based, high tech businesses, and this is where its experience within the Government – Academia – Business triangle becomes genuinely relevant. Complementing business awareness, TWENTYFIFTEEN’s insight, experience and understanding of the typical inward investor priorities further broadens and strengthens its overall service offer to such Clients.
TWENTYFIFTEEN has recently been recognised by the Department for International Trade as being a specialist with experience in helping businesses set up and develop in the UK. We therefore have been included by the Department in its newly published UK Investment Support Directory and which is freely available to all potential inward investors.